Did you know humans are the only living mammals that don’t breathe correctly? But if you don’t breathe, then this is not important to you. Breathing in a dysfunctional way puts everything under stress, including your heart. But once again, if you don’t need a heart, this will not interest you.
If your heart is constantly under stress because you are constantly living a life of busyness, avoidance, stress, anxiety, addictions, reasons, and excuses, then you should probably be investing in a hospital fund for your retirement, if you live that long.
Our cells cannot rebuild if they are not getting sufficient oxygen. Low O2 can lead to low CO2. Low CO2 can lead to your vascular system narrowing (your veins), circulation reducing, nasal pathways closing, just to name a few things. You might begin to feel mostly tired, lack of energy, brain fog, memory loss, flat, unmotivated, and so on.
Some of our goals to help you are:
- To help you learn how to build awareness of how we are currently breathing; we can’t change something if we don’t have AWARENESS.
- To learn what is happening to our bodies and our lives because of our lack of understanding and lack of foresight of the consequences.
- To stop taking for granted the one practice that we do more than 22,000 times a day.
- To learn how we can change it and live a healthy, energetic life.
- To learn how to just get a very small but powerful breathing practice started.
- To help participants start to live a healthy, long, and enjoyable life.
If this would be of interest to you, we will have more soon, and in 2024, we will be offering a full one-day program to help you kickstart your balanced breathing practice.